1.3

I purchase the above indicated product over(2)months ago and started taking same, after this period of time, I did not loose weight, I gained weight, over(8)lbs. Now I am in dispute with this company over my refund which through all of their commercial advertising"Guarantee's" states money back if you are not satisfied.

Well I spoke to one of their"phone/reps" when another product-package came and I stated my issues and cancelled any further shipments and requested a refund, I was promptly told that I could not receive a refund. I am not going to quit, If I have to I will seek"LEGAL" recourse, the advertising is misleading as far as my case, and now your"TV" statements are not being adhered to, there is non-compliance across the board, etc.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Weight Loss Program.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

So I see that others such as I have reported are not satisfied with"Liposene" just tell the company to refund my money and be done withit, otherwise you'll be hearing from"LEGAL" recourse and I will research to see if this has already occurred!!!!!Type your message here

the same with me. i started a diet and lost 15 lbs.

so i thought with the diet take lipozene. well in two weeks i gained 3 lbs.

and i was still doing the diet. lousy product