Kitchener, Ontario
1.7K views
1.8

I had a similar experience. My credit card was over charged. When I called to ask why, I was told it was a delivery charge because I live in Canada. There was nothing on their web site to verify that!

They gave me a one time refund on my credit card to cover that. I wanted the order cancelled but was told it had already been shipped. (I ordered it on Sunday evening 9:00 EST & called back Monday morning at 8:00 EST (5:00 PST) I doubt it was shipped . Two days later I got an email saying it had just been shipped!

Then was another charge on my credit card for more money than the first amount. I called again & spoke with a supervisor. She refunded the total amount and I could keep the product when it came.

I took it for 2 days and had severe diarrhea!! Clearly there is a problem with the people and the product. Although, I was refunded my money, it still cost me money due to the exchange rate between the US and Canadian dollar.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments