The question should NOT be WHETHER Lipozene WORKS as advertised!!! The REAL question is HOW MUCH MONEY PER MONTH will it COST to get the results as advertised!!!

Maybe Lipozene does work as advertise; but that is ONLY IF you have the HUNDREDS of DOLLARS it would take to get results! Or if you want to create huge credit card debt!!!! So, the results they claim might be true! BUT the $ amount COST is PROHIBITIVE!!! Results would cost for 6 30-count bottles @ $29.95 each = $179.70 PER MONTH to get recommended dosage of 2 tablets 3 times a day!!!

Several years ago I tried it for the advertised trial of 2 bottles (30 tablets per bottle). BUT after using the 2 bottles—including 2nd free bottle--which lasted only 10 days at recommended dosage, I barely lost a pound or two. (My scale is too old to be sure I even lost that much! Scale fluctuates a pound or so. Plus it could have been water weight.)

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION IS THE DOLLAR AMOUNT IT COSTS TO GET TO THE ADVERTISED RESULTS!!!! It is NOT for low or paycheck to paycheck incomes!!!!

I COULD NOT AFFORD IT with my paycheck to paycheck income working 40 hours a week!!! Even $29.95 was expensive to ME!!!

When I realized HOW MANY $29.95 bottles a month I’d have to buy to continue the ‘recommended dosage’ of 2 tablets 3 times a day for maximum (advertised) results; which would be 6 30-count bottles @ $29.95 each = $179.70 PER MONTH for recommended dosage of 2 tablets 3 times a day, I sent back empty bottles for refund!!!

Sure, rich people like the husband and wife “Pete” couple in the ads can afford to spend that amount for the results they got!! So are people who are willing to max out credit cards for $179.90 a month too. Note: Most people do credit card orders for the introductory offer! So they are automatically charged for more bottles if they do NOT opt out!!! (I did it by snail mail. It took 3 months but I did get my refund since the introductory 2 bottles did nothing for me.)

Lipozene is $29.95 per 30-tablet bottle ($59.90 value for 2 bottles) That’s only five (5) days per bottle of ‘recommended dosage’ of 2 tablets 3 times a day (6 tablets a day = 5 days for 30 tablet bottle!!!) Although package does say you can take just one tablet a day, it specifies for maximum results (that means the kind of results in the advertisement) to take 2 tablets, 3 times a day!!!

In other words with only one a day you will NOT get the advertised results!!! One tablet a day may not get any results at all!!!

So, the question is NOT WHETHER Lipozene WORKS as advertised!!!

The REAL question is HOW MUCH MONEY PER MONTH will it COST to get the results as advertised!!! Ad only brags about price of ONE bottle---NEVER tells how many tablets per bottle!!! NEVER tells how many tablets per month of ‘recommended dosage’ (which would equal six bottles) it would take to get results!!!

I CHALLENGE Lipozene to TELL viewers how many tablets per day they have to take, and how many tablets are in each bottle, and HOW MUCH per MONTH it will cost!!! ($179.70—which a lot more than a too expensive gym membership!!!)

Lipozene is NOT for people who are struggling to make ends met on a paycheck to paycheck income!!! Lipozene is WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!!!! It is ONLY for the well to do, or the fools who max out credit cards!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Pills.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments