filters
product:

Lipozene - I was going to give this a try. But after reading here. No w

Thanks.....saved me $$$ and time

Lipozene - Cancel order

They have you on automaticed call and keep adding to your order i want to cancel all
#1282041
Show

I only had a one time order of the Lipozene

I only ordered limousine for one time use approximately 18 months ago and limousine is constantly taking money out of my account I cannot take it because it makes me sick so why would I order something that makes me sick? I want this to stop and I want my money refunded I have tried to call before and nobody answers but an automation system.
Reply to reviews
Mom and I both bought 4 bottles each and I am on the last bottle and still haven’t lost any weight..for the money we spent and doing everything that we supposed to do we should have seen some results..won’t be buying this product again ..we would like someone to...
2.1
I didn't like
  • No results
  • Ineffective product
  • No weight loss

Lipozene - Rude disrespectful

I have been trying to cancell since january they keep sending. I cancelled today and refuse to give my money back. She had major additude and refuse to let me have her name and speack to a manger. I will never use again at all the product sucks
1.4
Show

Lipozene - Your expensive dos not work!

You spoke very highly on this product or should i just say that you gies are liers becsuse it does not even come close to working. Just keep screwing hard workers for their money.

Lipozene didn't work

Tried it for 1 bottle. Didn't get any results. Didn't lose 1 pound.
Show

Lipozene - To ask a question.

I started taking lipozene and it gave me diarrhea so I dropped down to one pill three times a day would I still loose tha weight I wanna loose.
2.9

Lipozene - Not good enough

Couldn’t here what was said and all your phone numbers on web site don’t work

Contact Lipozene

Phone:
(800) 409-9768

Lipozene - It did not work for me at all. I would like to have a refund

Lipozene - It did not work for me at all. I would like to have a refund
I took it as perscribe and i didn't loose the belly fat i expected. Thos is the seond time i ordered it. Please advised me on how to get my refund. I am getting no response from the company. Can someone contact me @ 973 384-5186, my name is Cassandra tilley.