Burgessville, Ontario
3.1K views

I have read some of the reviews about this product not working for most people, but I gotta say it has worked tremendously for me! The first 2 weeks I was using this pill, my "love handles" almost completely disappeared.

Now I'm skeptical like most and I didn't do any dieting or exercise in that period because I've tried most diet pills with no success. And bam! Those love handles melted faster then butter. Made me believe that this product really does work!

However, I wasn't dropping any pounds on the scale but when I look at my body, I can tell that the lipozene is targeting each part of my body not just the tummy.

Today I have been using it for almost 6 weeks and with diet an regular exercise, I am down 2 pant sizes and almost 32 lbs. maybe lipozene just isn't for everyone!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Pills.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Lexington, South Carolina, United States #947296

You must work for the company to say good things about a fake product

Burgessville, Ontario, Canada #942675

Sorry to correct my post, I have lost a total of 32 lbs since November 1st. Not all from this product but it does have a factor.