Hicksville, New York

Shortly after my return, they wrote me a letter saying I didn't return within the 30 days & wanted proof of my mailing. At that point I could not locate the mailing information.

However, on Jan 8 I called their # at 888 220-8907. Spoke to a rep named Sebastian. He advised I must use the product a number of days & then return it by Jan. 26th which I did.

He gave me a return # 2102055Q. My ord # was #57403984 . I was advised to return to 4910 Longley Lane, Reno, Nev. I complied with everything Sebastian advised me to do.

He said I would be refunded $44.86. I did all he told me to do by the correct dates. I guess that is why I was inept at saving the mailing materials - as I was so obedient to his instructions & time frame, I new within 2 days the product had absolutely no effect at curbing my appetite, I felt NO results at all right away. This company is a total fraud!.

Their TV ad is a hoax & lure to get customers.

I will join You & others to prosecute these liars. Diane Rosano

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Supplement.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Those that are NOT happy with their Product should of DONE their research HERE before Ordering!!!! I was about to Order Lipozene too EXCEPT I DID MY HOMEWORK..

I decided TO CHECK-OUT WHAT OTHERS had to to say.. NOW THAT I SAW MANY COMPLAINTS I WILL NOT MAKE THE CALL.. May YOU ALL CHECK HERE BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER... MAY YOU ALL BE MORE CAREFUL BEFORE ORDERING IN THE FUTURE...

IF YOU LOSE MONEY, IT'S NO ONE'S FAULT BUT YOURSELVES.. NEXT TIME, USE WISDOM...

BEST TO YOU ALL IN THE FUTURE... STOP BELIEVING WHAT YA HERE...

@Anonymous

You are lucky there were reviews to read. Because the people who were displeased with product spoke up so others like myself and you can learn about the negative side of lipozene.