Kent, Connecticut
3.1K views 9 comments
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily.I have lost 75lbs.

For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would try Lipozene. It comes highly recommended on the TV and radio for those that want to lose 30 or more pounds. I ordered it and was very excited when it arrived. I took the first 30 days worth and didn't lose an ounce.

I followed all the directions carefully, take one-half hour before a meal with a glass of water. That was very annoying. Then I took the second bottle, with the same 1200 calorie diet and exercise and I started gaining weight! Each day another pound.

I got up to 5 pounds and stopped taking them. I called and ordered my diet pills that do work. In 2 days I was down to my starting weight on Lipozene.

Don't believe what you hear.Lipozene is a lousy product.

Review about: Weight Loss Pills.

I didn't like: Ineffective product, That they rip you off, No weight loss, Regain of weight.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lipozene Pills
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lipozene?

Comments

what is that other one that works for you. Do you mind sharing its name ? thank you.

So question what diet pill are u taking that works?

what diet pills did you order

What diet pill works for you ?

What diet pills work best for you?

What diet pills did you get that worked? Thank you

What are the diet pills you take that do work?

to Anonymous #991377

Biotrust Ic5-leptiburn& bellytrim I take faithfully twice a day. Exercise and 1200 cal diet and I feel great. Down another pAnt size.

Maybe you are just ***.