Kent, Connecticut
3.2K views 9 comments
Featured Not resolved
2.0

I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily.I have lost 75lbs.

For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would try Lipozene. It comes highly recommended on the TV and radio for those that want to lose 30 or more pounds. I ordered it and was very excited when it arrived. I took the first 30 days worth and didn't lose an ounce.

I followed all the directions carefully, take one-half hour before a meal with a glass of water. That was very annoying. Then I took the second bottle, with the same 1200 calorie diet and exercise and I started gaining weight! Each day another pound.

I got up to 5 pounds and stopped taking them. I called and ordered my diet pills that do work. In 2 days I was down to my starting weight on Lipozene.

Don't believe what you hear.Lipozene is a lousy product.

Review about: Lipozene Pills.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Ineffective product, That they rip you off, No weight loss, Regain of weight.

Had an Experience with Lipozene?

Comments

what is that other one that works for you. Do you mind sharing its name ? thank you.

So question what diet pill are u taking that works?

what diet pills did you order

What diet pill works for you ?

What diet pills work best for you?

What diet pills did you get that worked? Thank you

What are the diet pills you take that do work?

to Anonymous #991377

Biotrust Ic5-leptiburn& bellytrim I take faithfully twice a day. Exercise and 1200 cal diet and I feel great. Down another pAnt size.

Maybe you are just ***.