Scottsdale, Arizona
1.5K views

So my husband and I ordered Lipozene and we did lose so we decided to order it again. Well we waited and waited and nothing, so I called they stated that they ran my card and it got declined and that they tried it 5 times so my order was cancelled.

I said okay just leave the order cancelled and I will call my bank. Then about 3 weeks later I was looking at my bank statement on-line and saw that there was a charge for $87.15 for Lipozene. So I call and they stated that my order was not cancelled so they tried my card again and it went through so they shipped out my order. I asked to speak with a manager the lady would not transfer me.

She said what I could do is when I receive my order I can call and they would give me a return number to put on the package and I could return it.

I received the package, called and Angelina in customer service stated that I could not return my order because that is just offered for the first order, not for reorder. What a bunch of BS, I have never dealt with such an incompetent company in all my life.

Comments

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #742793

Just go to walmart or Walgreens. Never order from a company if you can go get it yourself.