Westampton, New Jersey
1.1K views

Here's an analogy that best describes you fools who have been recently parted with your Twinkie money. If you put a gun to your head and pull the trigger, you fret over trying to find the easiest way to remove the slug.

Instead, may I suggest you try a proper diet and exercise? Nobody forces any of you to indulge in an unhealthy lifestyle. If Lipocrap was so effective, would it really be on TV at 3am? C'mon, you idiots *** about being scammed for 50 or 100 bucks for the miracle cure, but you'll gladly shell out that much in a week or two cramming fast food down your gullets.

And how hard is it to simply Google "Lipozene" and "scam" before you hand over your credit card numbers to complete strangers over the phone?

You dolts deserve what you get. Next time, exhibit a little common sense.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Weight Loss Program.

Comments

arent you just a peach!!!!!!

you dont have to be so rude or nasty.

shame on you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you could have made your point without your insults

That's not nice, some people like me with bad knees would love to be able to excercise. Contrary to belief, eating healthy is expensive and diets just cause your hunger to spiral out of control and rebound.

No need to be a jack *** about, pretty Nast comment.

Your point is well taken. However, don't be so mean.

Karma is real. What we do and say comes back to us.

Wow. I COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF!!.

I found this while I was in Google myself looking into this LIPOZEN

Thing as it sounded too good to be true!.

Also, IF u were to buy anything at all do it thru a reputable company like Amazon per say where u know u will get a refund if u are not satisfied or it doesnt arrive.

NO I DONT WORK FOR AMAZON!, like previous person said DO NOT GO BUYING ANYTHING THRU A COMPANY U SEE SELLING IT THRU A COMMERCIAL THAT U NEVER HEARD OF N HAND OUT UR CREDIT CARD JUST LIKE THAT!

Now for the record I agree with what the previous person said as to the same thing I just mentioned above. However, the part where this person adds insulting comments was way OUT OF LINE AND UNCALLED FOR!!!!!

Anyway to those of u that got ripped off I know is hard but get passed it and take as just another lesson in life u learned and now I am sure u be more careful next time!.GOOD LUCK.

Ricochet-Rabbit

HAHA! This should be a top review!

@Ricochet-Rabbit

Geeze! Really!!!

People are on this site seeking reviews for Lipozine, there's no need for rude and immature comments.

@tgm