I responded to the T.V. ad that said I would receive 2 Large bottles and 2 small bottles for 29.99 and a free gift.

What I got was 1 bottle of lipozene and a bottle of metabalife at least that what I think they called it. No matter how you look at this it was nothing like the TV claimed. The ad shows 2 big bottles and 2 little bottles of lipozene and a bottle of Matabulite. It shows 5 bottles on the screen but when I called them to say there has been a mistake I was told this *** story about how the one bottle of lipozene contained 4 times the amount of lipozene and the free gift of the bottle of metabolite.

I told the associate that he was full of *** I am returning the product for a full refund. That's when I received instructions on how to return it. It took over 30 minutes of instruction on how many hoops I had to jump through to send the products back. I did all of them, I wanted my money back.

All of it. Which was a real job. DO NOT UNDER ANY CONDITIONS BUY THIS PRODUCT. I did not buy this product when the commercials on TV asked " When is a bottle of weight loss aids cost 150.00 a bottle?

When it works, really works!" I wonder how many people out there remember the ad I am talking about? That was a long time ago. Now they are selling the same garbage for 29.99 for 4 bottles and they are scamming people with the story about how one bottle holds 4 times the amount along with the free gift. It is made clear by the AD that you receive 4 bottles and a gift for a total of 5 bottles for 29.99 and deliver 1 bottle and the gift.

THE OFFER IS *** DO NOT BUY LIPOZENE OFF THE TV AD! IT IS A SCAM! THEY KNOW IT TOO!

THEY TRAIN THEIR WORKERS TO USE A LARGE P[LAY ON WORDS TO TRY TO GET YOU TO KEEP IT. DON'T BUY IT BECAUSE RETURNING THE PRODUCT IS A HUGE JOB!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Pills.

Reason of review: their liars and deception experts.

Lipozene Cons: This 4x product tv ads are all scams, Tell you one thing and deliver nothing, Customer service staff are trained in playing on words, Return policies are deliberatly made hard to discourage returns.

• Warranty Rip Off