I was interested in the Lipozene product.They initially try to hook you in with a simple single bottle transaction.

While going through the initial steps they ask for your credit card. As would be expected with most sites, you still have one or more screens come up to confirm the order. Lipozene then goes into a series of up sale screens trying to get you to order more product than you are initially interested in. I decided that I did not want to try the product after all so I just canceled out of the screen and left their site.

But unknown to me is that they already grabbed my credit card and placed an order. This is a very deceptive company. When I called to get it corrected they told me sorry, it was already processed and I would have to wait for the order the arrive and then call for a return.

After escalating to a supervisor, they went ahead and processed a refund, but I still have to return the order when I get it.If Lipozene was an honest company and really stood by their product, they would not steal your credit card mid-way during the process and not allow you to cancel the order.

Review about: Lipozene Pills.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Lipozene?

Comments