I just called Lipozene to see there return policy. It is 30 days and it only applies to the product bought from them and not a third party.

I actually lost weight before taking Lipozene but once I starting to take it I ate normally and that is not a lot, and did not exercise as much and I gained what I lost back and some. They told me you have 30 days to ask for the refund and send the bottle back. Thirty days is not long to try to see if it will work and they know this. It is also very costly.

You receive 30 pills in a bottle or the ones I bought and you take 2 before each mean along with 8 ounces of water. What this does is supposed to expand in your stomach so you feel full and keeps you from eating as much, but if you eat deserts or small amounts but with high calories, there is no way that could work even though it doesn't work to begin with. Since I saw the commercials they have had the same pictures and people but now they have a has been football player on there with his wife. I cant imagine what they are paying them nor do I believe they lost any weight.

I have at least 30 empty bottles and threw many out and then thought I should keep them to back this up. The FDA or Attorney General should make all of these kind of advertising claims go through a government test and pay to do it. It seems everything I see advertised on TV is weight loss or some pot that does not stick and then I read the reviews. If it has free shipping, and return it, you get what it cost less the shipping and handling and most items are selling at $19.99.

They know once you know how much S&H is and what it will cost you to send it back, you wont. I guarantee it will cost more than you will receive back. I read reviews on the Gotham Steel pan and most say it sticks bad and if you add oil even worse. Do you have any idea what it will cost you to return it?

More then it does them and more then you will receive back. Remember the Lint Roller scam that you could remove the lint or dog hairs and wash it off and reuse it. If you were lucky, it might work 5 times. Than I noticed if you buy some other piece of crap, they would send you one of the rollers FREE.

If they are selling it on TV, check the reviews first because if it sounds to god to be true, it normally is and if it is as good as they say, they could sell it in stores or word of mouth would sell it. Nutra Systems may work better but it is expensive and all they do is make your meals small. It may look great on TV and eat all you want so to speak, but not the case.

Best to make your own small meals and exercise some or more. If you cant control your own portions, you wont theirs either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lipozene Pills.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Lipozene Cons: Scam.